Three Worship Environments at St. Paul’s
St. Paul’s provides three distinct worship environments.
- Our traditional services preserve the historic liturgical flow of worship. The organ leads the congregational singing of hymns. These services are in the church sanctuary.
- Our contemporary service includes some of the liturgical elements of the traditional worship service. Guitars, drums, keyboard, and vocalists lead the congregational singing of contemporary Christian songs and hymns. This service is also in the church sanctuary.
- The Bridge is our newest worship offering, designed with a casual, come-as-you-are worship atmosphere. Humor, video, lighting effects and contemporary Christian music combined with the pastor’s message help us all grow closer to Christ. Every Sunday a team of volunteers transforms the Trinity Gym into a modern worship environment complete with stage, large screen projectors, stage lights, and curtains.
Our weekend schedule (NOTE: New times beginning September 13):
- Traditional: Saturday at 5 pm, Sunday at 7:45 & 9:15 am, Wednesday at 7 pm
- The Bridge: Sunday at 10:15 am
- Contemporary: Sunday at 10:45 am
Sunday morning youth ministry is from 9:15-10:15 a.m. Register on Sundays in the Trinity Café.
Staffed nursery available at all Sunday services except 7:45 am.
We’ve created a video so you know what to expect at your first visit to St. Paul’s and can more fully enjoy the worship service.
Media – Video, Audio, Print, Local & Public Access
Can’t make it into church this week? Church services are available through a number of media outlets.
Time of Grace
Sundays at 7:30 am on CBS 58
Thursdays at 9:00 am on ION 55
Fridays at 1:00 am on NBC 4
Lutheran Radio Church Service
Sundays at 7:00 AM on JOY1340 AM
Online video sermons on St. Paul’s website